Open to critique.
Making slow progress. Uncofident progress, but progress.
Notes to self and self critique:
- That left arm is still off.
- I am definitely not confident about what hue I need to be slapping on the trees.
- going to have to deal with competing light sources from the wings and the background will become difficult.
- Still unstaisfied with the ground, but I don't think the value in the fore can be changed at alll.
- Pushing the original gold towards the cooler end of the hues was a significant step I made. Slowly gaining confidence on how to control my colors more. It's okay if the gold doesn't look EXPLICITLY yellow-orange.